This is an open source investigation effort to help compile information for readers to get a better idea on the situation. Ultimately, I would like to explore what this situation might be about and where it might be heading. Certainly, there is no shortage of reporting to be had on this situation, in the mainstream and alternative media; however, finding balanced or well reasoned perspectives does not seem to be a part of the mix in most cases. My goal here is to compile articles and other media links that put forward well reasoned and sourced perspectives on the situation and provide analysis.
Here are a few links I found interesting and relevant to the Burns situation.
Control and Allocation of Resources:
Uranium and Strategic Metals
“Hammond + Bundy “Ranches” — Volcanoes, Gold, URANIUM + BLM / Government” https://youtu.be/rpkm6iSd–c Another interesting link on Dutchcsince’s Facebook page-
Following this line of research, if there is uranium in the Harney County area it would stand to reason that it would peak the interest of a very powerful uranium mining company like Uranium One. A look at their website detailing their investment in regional social initiatives around their project sites, you can see that they really know how to lay the groundwork before hand to foster relationships that ensure they are able to “break ground”.
- Uranium One Site: “Key Projects” http://www.u1holding.com/eng/social/key-projects
“Uranium One Inc.’s commitment to corporate social responsibility in the United States is aimed at fostering relations with local communities in the host regions, particularly in Wyoming.
Uranium One Inc. provides targeted support to a number of local social and charitable initiatives. We give priority to social infrastructure projects aimed at education, medicine, sports, and providing support to the disadvantaged.
Uranium One employees are directly involved in prioritizing these charitable activities.
Key projects in 2014:
•Supporting, jointly with the Wyoming Community Foundation, the Converse County Sheriff’s Office in setting up a K-9 unit.
•Cooperating with Bison Bakers in supporting Buffalo High School students and its initiatives.
•Providing support to several local charity initiatives related to healthcare, including Komen Wyoming, Converse Central Wyoming Hospice and Transitions.
•Providing support to several local culture projects and organizations.
Identifying another project of Uranium One in Tanzania near the UNESCO World Heritage Site, the “Selous-Niassa Game Reserve”, we see similar “social responsibility” efforts.
- “Within the Mkuju River project, Mantra Tanzania (a wholly-owned subsidiary of Mantra Resources Pty Limited, the stock of which is managed by Uranium One Holding) is engaged in a range of activities as part of its program for corporate social responsibility. The company supports:
•educational initiatives and raising awareness of the Mkuju River project in the community
•anti poaching initiatives
Key projects in 2014:
•Signing a Memorandum of Understanding with the Tanzanian Ministry of Natural Resources and Tourism, which underpins the intention of both parties to cooperate closely in combating elephant poaching in the southern part of the Selous Game Reserve.
•Collaborating with READ International to refurbish and buy books for a secondary school library in the Namtumbo District.
•Supporting training programmes for students of the Namtumbo District to prepare them for work in mining and related industries.
•Taking actions to raise local awareness of the Mkuju River project and delivering on various environmental activities. Anti-poaching cooperation: A key corporate social responsibility initiative of the company is long-term cooperation with Tanzanian authorities on an anti-poaching project in the Selous Game Reserve national park, which is located near the Mkuju River project site and is on UNESCO World Heritage list. Since the launch of its anti-poaching initiative in 2013, Mantra has provided funding to train and equip 20 game wardens, who regularly patrol the assigned area of 20,000 km2 adjacent to the Mkuju River project site. Aerial surveillance of the area using unmanned aerial vehicles equipped with night vision cameras, GPS navigation, and video transmitters is also in place. – In 2014, Mantra Tanzania and the Wildlife Division of the Tanzanian Ministry of National Resources and Tourism signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MOU) which calls for both sides to continue close cooperation in this area. – The MOU establishes a committee composed on a parity basis and responsible for developing, implementing and monitoring all joint anti-poaching programs, as well as for liaising with stakeholders. The parties have agreed that Mantra will invest USD 800,000 in 2014 in anti-poaching activities. – Further programs will be developed and approved annually“
Consider this petition by “Beyond Nuclear” to encourage UNESCO not to modify the Selous Game Reserve to allow for uranium mining and the long list of concerns they have for the potential environmental damages to the region this will impose.
- “Elephants and others threatened by uranium mine at World Heritage site” http://www.beyondnuclear.org/home/2012/5/23/elephants-and-others-threatened-by-uranium-mine-at-world-her.html
- “The planned Mkuju River uranium mine is a project very hazardous to the World Heritage site Selous Game Reserve, Tanzania; it has the potential to endanger the Park massively, and contamination will last for a very long time, in human terms forever. Changing the boundary of the World Heritage site Selous Game Reserve in order to have the planned Mkuju River Uranium mine located outside the Reserve and thus make it acceptable for licensing, will not prevent radioactive contamination and toxic materials from entering the Park via surface waters, aquifers, and air etc., and endangering wildlife in the end. The longevity of the radioactive elements poses a danger far beyond the time of operation of the mine, and will endanger the World Heritage site for many generations to come who will have to deal with the problems – or leave the site to serious environmental degradation. We therefore suggest to keep the boundaries unchanged and discourage the Government of Tanzania to license the Mkuju River Uranium mine. In case the Government. of Tanzania decides to go ahead with the mining project, we strongly recommend to change the status of Selous Game Reserve to “endangered World Heritage site”.
Next consider the extensive efforts that would have taken place ahead of time to establish the Selous Game Reserve in the first place. Like many other “World Heritage Sites” around Africa and the world, the establishment of the reserve would have required the eviction of the indigenous inhabitants; a move that would have created, what Mark Dowie refers to in his book as “Conservation Refugees” https://mitpress.mit.edu/index.php?q=books/conservation-refugees. Not to mention all the other significant unintended (intended?) consequences that come from the removal of indigenous people through acts of genocide (poaching, protests, crime, poverty, etc…) Not really a problem for international resource exploitation endeavors when you have the unlimited resources of the United Nations and their international corporate investors, like Uranium One, funding the governments and policing efforts in the region to deal with these issues. http://whc.unesco.org/archive/advisory_body_evaluation/199.pdf “The resident population in the area was evacuated when the reserve was established and Selous has therefore remained relatively intact.”
- Observations on the State of Indigenous Human Rights in the United Republic of Tanzania in Light of the UN Declaration on the Rights of Indigenous Peoples Prepared for United Nations Human Rights Council: September 2015 https://www.culturalsurvival.org/sites/default/files/media/tanzaniauprreportfinal.pdf
“Operation Save Kilombero Valley is another example of the force used against Indigenous People, in which Sukuma, Maasai and Barabaig pastoralists were threatened and evicted from their land in the Kilombero and Ulanga districts.8 The government justified the evictions by claiming that the pastoralists’ livestock damaged the wetlands and water sources in the area. By 2012, almost 200,000 heads of livestock had been confiscated and 2,000 people pushed out. It was confirmed that 7 pastoralists were shot and killed that same year9. The criminalization of Indigenous Peoples in order to justify evictions has become a commonly used tactic. In Morogoro, municipality officials called for the removal of pastoralists from the Morogoro district. The officials claimed the pastoralists were criminals, because they were having conflicts with farmers and villagers as well as trespassing onto the Selous Game Reserve, causing wild animals to leave.10 This criminalization violates Indigenous Peoples’ right to defend their lands and results in physical, mental, economic and social harm to Indigenous Peoples”
Conclusion: It has been my suspicion that the conservation efforts and back door dealings promoted by environmental groups and public trust agencies (those that have led to these contentious situations), have reduced the management agencies to being little more than public relations programs for international exploitive industries; in this case the Nuclear Energy Industry. If you take the time to follow the money and trace the roots of these programs you will see that we really haven’t come very far and may have even gone backwards since the days of the Crown Companies (Hudson Bay/ East India Trade Company) and the atrocities of the Colonial era. Local municipalities, media, NGO’s, police forces and politicians are all subject to the monetary influences and promises of prestige that come about through enacting and enforcing policies that are favorable to these industry profiteers or those singing their praises (or perpetuating the manufactured antithesis in the Hegelian Dialectic process that becomes the well managed conflict that allows for incremental progress; in a way that is more “digestible” and seemingly beneficial to the regional populations… similar or perhaps a continuation of the Jesuit Missionary role in the Crusades and the Colonial Era). In this paradigm, just as in the colonial conquests, we’ve created conditions where the most vile and psychopathic individuals rise to the top in every sector; be it government, banking, NGO’s and corporations (all institutions for that matter).
Other interesting connections to ponder concerning Uranium and “Conservation”:
Blood Brothers: Theodore Roosevelt and Frederick Selous http://www.outdoorlife.com/photos/gallery/hunting/2011/10/blood-brothers-theodore-roosevelt-and-fredrick-selous
“The Clintons: Is the Oregon Standoff Really About Uranium?” https://jonrappoport.wordpress.com/2016/01/27/the-clintons-is-the-oregon-standoff-really-about-uranium/
BLM Website: http://www.blm.gov/or/energy/uranium.php
- In September 2011, a representative from Oregon Energy, L.L.C. (formally Uranium One), met with local citizens, and county and state officials, to discuss the possibility of opening a uranium oxide (“yellowcake”) mine in southern Malheur County in southeastern Oregon. Oregon Energy is interested in developing a 17-Claim parcel of land known as the Aurora Project through an open pit mining method. Besides the mine, there would be a mill for processing. The claim area occupies about 450 acres and is also referred to as the “New U” uranium claims.
- On May 7, 2012, Oregon Energy LLC made a presentation to the BLM outlining its plans for development for the mine.
- The Vale District has agreed to work with Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife on mitigation for the “New U” uranium claims, which are located in core sage grouse habitat. Although the lands encompassing the claims have been designated core, the area is frequented by rockhounds and hunters, and has a crisscrossing of off-highway vehicle (OHV) roads and other significant land disturbance from the defunct Bretz Mercury Mine, abandoned in the 1960s.
- However, by the fall of 2012 the company said that it was putting its plans for the mine on hold until the uncertainty surrounding sage grouse issues was resolved.
Location of the Aurora Uranium Mining project: https://mining-atlas.com/project/Aurora-Uranium-Mine-Project.php
Aurora Project Info: http://www.nevermined.org/pdf/Aurora%20Uranium%20Mine.pdf
- “The Aurora Project is a proposed open-pit uranium mine located on approximately 1700 acres of Bureau of Land Management (BLM) land in the southeast corner of Malhuer County, Oregon. For nearly a century, the Aurora project area has been explored and mined for mercury, gold, and uranium. Uranium ore will be processed on-site to produce concentrate known as yellowcake. Pits, roads, processing facilities, and support activities will be located on 272 unpatented lode claims (20 acres each) pursuant to the General Mining Law of 1872 (1872 Law). Company ofﬁcials estimate that Aurora will produce 30% of U.S. yellowcake output. Yellowcake Production Uranium ore mined from open pits is crushed at an on-site mill. The crushed ore is treated with acids (primarily sulfuric acid) and other chemicals to leach uranium from ore. The product is a sand-like powder — uranium oxide concentrate — called yellowcake. Yellowcake is shipped in 55 gallon drums for further reﬁnement. (See diagram.) China, South Korea, India, and Russia are the principal end markets. Chemical processing of uranium to produce yellowcake uses large quantities of water and produces a large waste stream. (Oregon Energy has not disclosed water and electricity sources and volumes.) Generally liquid waste is about twice the quantity of solid waste. Liquid waste is discharged to ponds and solid waste to piles, collectively called tailings. Tailings contain the original constituents of crushed uranium ore; processing acids and chemicals; and, heavy metals.”
This you tube video has a great deal of important information looking at the deeper connections with Judge Grasty and the BLM and a history of abuses: https://youtu.be/VrSz9xHYW1w
Uranium Dumping Protester in Nevada the Government Tried to “Disappear”
With so much energy from the Paiute tribe going to demonize the Malheur occupiers (dealt with in Parts 1 & 2), you would think they could find some time to shed a little light on the plight of one of their own; a war veteran and an environmental activist trying to expose the illegal transport of uranium on tribal lands. Paiute tribal member protest and exposure of illegal uranium transport and disposal on reservation lands in Nevada is shot up with his family and then “disappeared” by the FBI: https://youtu.be/K511dgnulbs
Lantry’s “Go Fund Me” Sight: https://www.gofundme.com/LantryJustice
One of the common denominators with the two situations (Bundy & Burns) is the amount of effort coming from the Wilderness Society and other groups. Here are the Annual Reports from two such groups:
- Wilderness Society Annual Report: http://wilderness.org/sites/default/files/2014_TWS_AnnualReport_update.pdf
- Conservation Lands Foundation Annual Report: http://wilderness.org/sites/default/files/2014_TWS_AnnualReport_update.pdf
- NVF (LINK)
- The other being Ted Roosevelt IV https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Theodore_Roosevelt_IV
“Theodore Roosevelt IV (born November 27, 1942) is an investment banker and managing director at Barclays Capital Corporation. He is a member of the Council on Foreign Relations, the Economic Club of New York, and the Foreign Policy Association. Roosevelt is also a prominent conservationist. He and his wife Constance Lane Rogers are the parents of businessman Theodore Roosevelt V (born c. 1976).”
Another revealing exercise is to look into the Boards of Directors and see what other ventures they might be involved in and other organizations they are affiliated with.
Here are few well researched articles speaking to the level of manipulation that exists within the political establishment, specifically as it relates to the “Fake Left” and Non-Government Organizations (NGO’s).
- “The Fake Left” http://newsjunkiepost.com/2016/01/18/the-fake-left/
- “NGOs: The Missionaries of Empire” https://youtu.be/aySotxArzLg
- “Manufacturing Dissent: The Anti-Globalization Movement Funded By the Corporate Elites” http://www.printfriendly.com/print?url=http://wakeup-world.com/2016/02/27/manufacturing-dissent-the-anti-globalization-movement-is-funded-by-the-corporate-elites/wuw_paginate/disabled/
Public Trust Agency Efforts at Perception Management
Given the level of investment in Small Nuclear Reactor technologies that use Thorium as it’s primary fuel (Fairwinds Energy Article on Thorium Reactors: http://www.fairewinds.org/nuclear-energy-education/thorium-reactors) and the Lemhi region of Idaho being one of two areas in the world with large deposits of Thorium http://legacy.ktvb.com/story/news/local/2014/07/03/12174569/, I would suspect there to be similar “conservation” and “collaboration” efforts and contentions arising if there isn’t already. Perhaps, given the proximity, it may be associated with this one?
If you’ve done the research on agenda 21 and NGO’s (LINK) you can see a clear marketing effort to sell the local population on some very convoluted ideals in true communitarian tradition. (LINK)
Overreach and Abuse
Contemporary Case Studies
The protesters’ argument resonates with a lot of people because more and more people are seeing the ulterior motives and crimes being committed by those in high levels of office.
Winnimum Wintu Tribe: (LINK)
Looking to the UN and Federal government to solve the “problem” only reinforces the victim-perpetrator bond and relinquishes control. And when you relinquish more control in this dependency paradigm consider the broader implications. Does a Nation or a group of Nations (UN) who turn their back on the desecration of artifacts in Iraq and the ancient city of Babylon (cradle of civilization) truly have an interest in protecting heritage and relics? Will their preservation take precedence over other agendas? Did they take precedence over the Shasta Dam construction?
“The United States and its allies ignored the warnings of organizations and scholars concerning the protection of Iraq’s cultural heritage, including museums, libraries, archaeological sites and other precious repositories. Arsonists badly burned the National Library and looters pillaged the National Museum. Looters also damaged or destroyed many historic buildings and artifacts. The US constructed a military base on the site of ancient Babylon. Coalition forces destroyed or badly damaged many historic urban areas and buildings, while thieves have ruined thousands of incomparable, unprotected archeological sites.”
- Malheur Preservation: (LINK)
This is a response in a comment string I had posted in reference to a video from Barrett Kaiser of Hilltop Solutions. https://youtu.be/YAus1lXNWGU It is revelatory about the level of investment going into perception management around the issue of land and resources.
“This man doesn’t speak his mind he speaks his wallet. http://hilltoppublicsolutions.com/team/barrett-kaiser/ “A Partner at Hilltop, Barrett was named one of America’s top “Influencers” by Campaigns & Elections Magazine in 2013. He draws on more than 20 years of political experience, including nearly 11 years as a top advisor to former U.S. Senator and current Ambassador to China Max Baucus. Barrett cut his teeth in politics working under his friend and mentor Jim Messina, architect of the reelection campaigns for both President Obama (2012) and British Prime Minister David Cameron (2015).”
http://hilltoppublicsolutions.com/ “At Hilltop, we manage high-stakes, high-profile campaigns, build coalitions and find and mobilize grasstops and grassroots advocates across the country.”
I would also suggest the Center for Western Priorities organization he represents is as a well-funded instrument of propaganda; which would be consistent with other coercive mechanisms being employed to serve an agenda (such as the way in which government applies funds to other non-profits like the National Forest Foundation that cooperates with numerous corporations to coercively gain influence for a greater agenda).
http://www.westernpriorities.org/2014/01/23/cwp-is-hiring-senior-communications-manager/ “Center for Western Priorities is a project of the New Venture Fund, a 501(c)(3) public charity that incubates new and innovative public-interest projects and grant-making programs.”
The New Venture Fund: http://pdfs.citizenaudit.org/2014_12_EO/20-5806345_990_201312.pdf A “Citizen Audit” would reveal the extent of investment in National as well as international programs and the incredible amount of wealth being applied to build perceptions and collaborations for a greater (globalism) agenda https://www.citizenaudit.org/organization/205806345/new-venture-fund/
I don’t know if Bundy’s efforts are legitimate. When he starts carrying on about freeing the land up for mining, logging and other activities without distancing that agenda from the corporate agenda to capitalize on this, I am suspicious and absolutely not on board. However, I think this effort resonates because it brings attention to a legitimate underlying frustration coming from the average rural citizen who is recognizing what is going on or is being directly railroaded by the government or knows somebody who is. (This has me concerned because this effort may do nothing more than further marginalize these peoples’ legitimate issues and align them with the “terrorist” theme being promoted in the minds of the masses).
While I can’t say for sure about all of those making a stand in Oregon, I do recognize that the antithesis to this is very deceptive. The guy in the video is a puppet for the globalist agenda as the evidence I presented shows.”
Here is a link to a similar analysis that goes deeper into the investments and key players in building the capacity to subvert representative government. https://lozzafun1.wordpress.com/2016/02/02/ammon-started-poking-around-in-what-he-thought-was-a-hornets-nest-of-corruption-in-harney-county-similar-to-what-he-found-at-his-dads-he-underestimated-the-size-of-the-nest-as/
9/11 and the FBI Agent In Charge, Greg Bretzing
I recently saw an article stating that Greg Bretzing, the special agent in charge of the Portland division was overseeing the Malheur stand-off where he gave this statement:
“Greg Bretzing, Special Agent in Charge of the FBI in Oregon, gave a statement in support of the move to surround those still at the refuge.
- “It has never been the FBI’s desire to engage these armed occupiers in any way other than through dialogue, and to that end, the FBI has negotiated with patience and restraint in an effort to resolve the situation peacefully,”
- “In September 2000, Mr. Bretzing was promoted to supervisory special agent in the Criminal Investigative Division’s Money Laundering Unit at FBI Headquarters. Following the September 11 attacks, he was instrumental in tracing funds used by the hijackers to carry out the attack. Mr. Bretzing was promoted in August 2002 to unit chief in the Terrorist Financing Operations Section. He was recognized for his work by the CIA and received the National Intelligence Certificate of Distinction for his contributions to the FBI’s counterterrorism efforts.”
If you are familiar with the evidence concerning the 2.3 Trillion reported missing by the Department of Defense just prior to the 9/11 attacks and the lack of investigation into that after the attacks, you might be inclined to wonder why none of this was investigated by the supervisory special agent in the Criminal Investigative Division’s Money Laundering Unit. “9/11 Trillions: Follow the Money” by James Corbett: https://youtu.be/n3xgjxJwedA (https://youtu.be/W-F5NKAMdFc https://youtu.be/aljgYENg–Y)
3) Historic Perspectives
•Nazi’s, Weimer Republic and Environmentalism
•Native American Holocaust
- Weather Modification
- SMART Grid
6) Occult Connections
- All Illuminati Playing Cards:https://usahitman.com/eicgc/#prettyPhoto
Steve Jackson Games (Producer of Playing Cards): https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Steve_Jackson_Games
Another level to this that few delve into is the incredible occult mechanisms that drive many of these agendas. The extent to which dark occultism plays into our lives and the course of world events is a disturbing and extensive study. (One that I would encourage everyone delve into; though too extensive to get much into here). Though the revelations this research provides can be overwhelmingly dark, it can also provide insights and perspectives that can be encouraging. What you might find in such a study is that the assault on humanity is taking place at a metaphysical level and reflective of an alchemical process and one that we can participate in through our own energy work. (In opposition to the dark ritual practices that the ruling psychopaths enter into). Mechanisms of perception management through symbolism, state & corporate media and education, religions and other thought controls have long been separating us from our higher selves and painting us into a corner by reducing our perception of ourselves. Change this perception and we change our ability to influence the morphic field that holds us in servitude to these psychopathic parasites.(RUPERT SHELDRAKE) (I would never suggest anyone make decisions based on this awareness without doing extensive research because there are numerous efforts to corral this effort into meaningless “New Age” groups that serve the same agenda as the psychopaths; like the group in Creston Colorado (LINK)).
- Adding to this narrative in Harney County is another history being presented by Fritz Springmeir as a possible contributory link. This is the story of Rex Clemens.
- “Clear Cut the Story of Philomath Oregon”: http://www.amazon.com/Clear-Cut-Story-Philomath-Oregon/dp/B006YMN3SY
“The roots of the community go back to a man named Rex Clemens, who lived from 1901 to 1985. He was actually a high school dropout who became wealthy through the lumber business. Due to his wealth, Clemens set up a foundation in 1958 that helped support school functions, construction, and progress while also providing a four-year scholarship to anybody who graduated from Philomath High School.
After several decades, other people started immigrating to the area and a new school superintendent, Terry Kneisler, was hired from Chicago. He moved to modify many traditions and as a result, aspects of the timber industry were questioned, a Gay-Straight Alliance group for students was formed, and the school’s mascot, the “Warriors”, was challenged as well.
Many people who had lived there for years, some for their entire lives, began to object to these changes. Three of these people happened to be Rex Clemens’ nephews, who were now in charge of the foundation their uncle set up. Steve Lowther, one of the nephews, led the traditionalists in their battle against Kneisler. After the two sides have multiple disagreements and conflicts, Lowther tells the school board that Kneisler or the foundation must go. Later, Kneisler did leave.
Lowther amends the foundation so that students who come from timber, agricultural, or mining families are eligible for the scholarships. The students must also go on to pursue a career related to one of these fields of work.- Wikipedia
- “Clear Cut the Story of Philomath Oregon”: http://www.amazon.com/Clear-Cut-Story-Philomath-Oregon/dp/B006YMN3SY
- Fritz Springmeir comment: “Last winter, I was in that very area investigating an Illuminati murder of a programmed multiple, so the setting of this confrontation catches my attention! My main focus in my investigation was a man named Rex Clemens, who retired to a ranch at Diamond. Rex had connections to Harriman, who in turn had connections to Aleister Crowley.”
This connection would contribute to the concept of long term planning (which, if you consider other significant events and Springmeir’s and other’s research into occultism, Freemasonry and other secret societies, you’re aware of just such a potential).
While Springmeir hasn’t found a direct link between this Bundy family and the Bundy Bloodline families, he has written in the past about the interworking and prominent figures within the Bundy bloodline family that reveals the Hegelian Dialectic processes.
The Bundy Bloodlines: http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/the_bundy_bloodline.htm
I have long suspected the dialectic process to be a driving force behind Roosevelt’s conservation strategy. (His dialectic opposition to his “hand-picked” successor, Taft, who happened to be a fellow “Bonseman” with Gifford Pinchot at Yale… the sister college secret society to Harvard’s …… to which Teddy was a member). The conservation community can’t get enough of Teddy.
This was an article shared by the Bundy lawyers in Eugene on their Facebook page. If you read the article you see the author of the article refer to the occupiers as “thugs” and then bring up testimonial evidence that was not confirmed by the courts nor a part of the sentencing, but very disparaging to the character of the Hammond’s and the protestors.
Atlantic article “The Nobility of Good Lawyers With Bad Clients” : http://www.theatlantic.com/politics/archive/2016/02/the-nobility-of-good-lawyers-with-bad-clients/459645/
The Lawyer’s Site “Arnold Law Firm”: http://arnoldlawfirm.com/
This seems odd to me and it might perhaps suggest that this goes much deeper. (If I were to posit a theory; I would say that at some level, this all has to do with the ongoing “strategy of tension” similar to what other countries have been and are being subjected to (Syria, Ukraine, Chechnya, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya… ) and, together, these efforts serve the broader globalization agenda. Given the strategic metal and Uranium potential (and soon to be Thorium in the Lemhi region of Idaho for use in small nuclear reactors) for these areas being designated as “wilderness” and BLM lands, I suspect the “Grand Chessboard” with Russia and China factors into this as well.)